Stay connected by
attending our events.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us for a series of critically-acclaimed and award winning films about tough issues that aging adults must consider. We will be joined by directors Stu Maddux and Gordon Quin on their respective viewing nights—each film is followed by a lively audience discussion with
Dr. Bilkey, the Department Chair of the Gerontological Counseling Program. Refreshments will be served.
5:30-8:00 p.m. every-other Tuesday
May 1st through July 10th
- May 1st Consider the Conversation (60 min), directed by Terry Kaldhusdal & Mike Bernhage
- May 15th Gen Silent (70 min), Special Guest Appearance by Director Stu Maddux. To RSVP, please contact email@example.com.
- May 29th The First Grader (103 min), directed by Justin Chadwick
- June 12th Prisoner of Her Past (57 min), directed by Gordon Quin
- June 26th shorts: Backseat Bingo (5:25), directed by Liz Blazer, Beautifully Esther (23 min), directed by Ricardo Korda
- July 10th Young at Heart (107 min), directed by Stephen Walker & Sally George