Consider attending one of
our upcoming events.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
...sets the gold standard for outcome and process of change research in the couple therapy field.
Join EFT Trainers Dr. Sue Johnson & Jeff Hickey in Chicago for a 4-day EFT Externship.
Participants learn to:
- View couple distress from an attachment perspective
- Help partners process and shift emotional responses that maintain distress
- Shape key new interaction and bonding events
- Overcome therapeutic impasses
The training includes:
- Presentations of theory and clinical techniques
- Observation of live therapy sessions
- Skills training exercises
- Discussion of clinical cases and issues
28 CEU’s available for: Social Workers, LCPC’s, Psychologists and Marriage & Family Therapists
Adler School of Professional Psychology – Community Hall
17 North Dearborn St. Chicago, IL 60602
Cost: $895 ($795 by April 15th)
Space is limited! Click here to register!