9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Chicago Campus, Community Hall
Thresholds and the Adler School present this day-long workshop on traumatic brain injury with a focus on providing better services for military service members, veterans, and their families. The full-day training starts with an overview of military culture and description of IEDs. Information will be provided on the basics of TBI, screening and assessment, support needed for individuals in a variety of life domains, and current clinical best practices in working with individuals who experience TBI.
- 6 CEU’s for Illinois Licensed Clinicians provided by Thresholds
- 6 CEU’s for IAODAPCA (pending approval) provided by Illinois Certification Board
- The workshop is free (including lunch and CEUs), but space is limited.
- Joseph Troiani, Ph.D. (Commander, U.S. Navy, retired), and Linda Rice, Ph.D., ABPP (former Chief of Neuropsychology, National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD), Adler School of Professional Psychology
- Dr. James Young, Rehabilitation Director, Rush Medical Center
- Philicia Deckard, Executive Director, Brain Injury Association of Illinois
- Janet Kamer, Ph.D. (Colonel, U.S. Air Force, retired), Director of Neuropsychology, Meier Clinic
RSVP is required. Please click here to register.