Stay connected by
attending our events.
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
American Civil Liberties Union
The Adler School is organizing a group of students, faculty, and staff to participate in a phone bank outing. We are working to request that Illinois representatives in key swing-vote districts vote “yes” on Illinois SB 10, The Illinois Gay Marriage Law.
- The phone bank will take place on Wednesday, September 18 at the American Civil Liberties Union, 180 N. Michigan Avenue, on the corner of Michigan and Lake street (312-201-9740).
- The phone bank times are 5:30-9 p.m..
- The Adler School needs a minimum of 12 persons to participate in order to justify the expense of setting up the phone bank equipment and the room.
- The plan is to meet by the 15 floor elevators at 5:15pm and walk together as a group to the ACLU office.
- You can stay for however long you wish. You can invite your friends/families to participate as well.
If you are interested in this outing, please RSVP to Dr. Peter Ji at email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept 17. For more information, visit illinoisunites.org. If you have questions, please contact Lindsey Clark, 312-898-0590, firstname.lastname@example.org or Ken Snyder at 708-314-0302.