Addressing the challenges facing
the criminal justice system.
This 36-credit program is offered entirely online and can be completed in 24 months, making it an attractive option for students who may be currently employed. All of the courses listed below are three credit hours. Our asynchronous learning model allows for convenience and flexibility. Successful completion of the Master of Arts in Criminology: Online Program includes the courses listed below. Course descriptions can be found in the Adler School Catalog.
- CRM-500: Criminology Theory (3 credits)
- CRM-501: Criminal Justice: Process and Institutions (3 credits)
- CRM-502: Race, Class, Gender and Justice (3 credits)
- CRM-503: Social Research Methods (3 credits)
- CRM-504: Juvenile Justice (3 credits)
- CRM-505: Community Engagement Project (3 credits)
- CRM-506: Comparative Criminal Justice (3 credits)
- CRM-507: Public Policy Issues in Criminal Justice (3 credits)
- CRM-508: Drugs in Society: Causes, Concepts and Control (3 credits)
- CRM-509: Community Psychology in Criminal Justice (3 credits)
- CRM-510: Behavioral Psychology and Individual Diversity (3 credits)
- CRM-511: Mental Health Issues in Criminal Justice (3 credits)
Total credit hours: 36