Do you believe a better world is possible? Be part of it.
At Adler University, we educate students to engage the world and create a more just society. Our students graduate prepared for an evolving job market and emerging fields that address ever-changing social needs–locally, nationally, and globally. Established in 1952 to build on the pioneering work of Alfred Adler, the first community psychologist, the University offers master’s and doctoral programs in multiple fields, with campuses in downtown Chicago and Vancouver, and an online Global Campus.
Why Adler University?
- Unique programs and learning experiences in the classroom and around the world—all focused on advancing social justice
- Traditional classroom and online programs, part-time and full-time option, and weekday, evening, and weekend classes
- Diverse teaching faculty of practitioners, scholars, and researchers
- Intensive coursework and training through more than 800 community partners that provide real-world experience
- Small classes, and individualized academic advising and mentoring
- According to our latest alumni survey, nearly 91% of respondents report being employed within a year of graduation. In addition, more than 95% report that their Adler degree helped them develop professional networks and achieve personal growth
You believe a better world is possible, and you want to be part of it. Adler University shares your vision. Inquire today.
17 North Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60602