Our 2015-2020 Strategic Plan
Adler University’s Strategic Plan charts the direction for realizing our mission and our vision to be the leading academic institution advancing socially responsible practice, healthy communities, and a more just society.
In fall 2014, we embarked on developing a new five-year strategic plan envisioning Adler University’s impact through the year 2020. A team of students, alumni, faculty, staff, and trustees solicited input from across our campuses, alumni, and external partner communities.
The result is our 2015-2020 Strategic Plan. Through realizing the strategies and goals of this plan, Adler University will:
- Become even more clear, vibrant, and powerful in our work to advance a more just society--through fidelity to its legacy and to the vision and principles of Alfred Adler.
- Offer baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral-level education in a range of practice-oriented disciplines, with academic programs designed to advance community health and social justice.
- Be recognized for leadership in socially responsible practice, innovation in measuring mission and impact, and breaking ground in online pedagogy.
- Offer a degree or certificate program within a marginalized community in a radical new format.
- Have completed our first comprehensive fundraising campaign and will enter our second campaign, ensuring long-term sustainability, engagement, and excellence in higher education.
Learn more about all of our goals over the next five years. See how they involve and benefit you—as alumni, students, faculty, community and philanthropic partners, and academic and policy colleagues.
Ask questions. Share thoughts. Get involved as, together, we realize our vision.