The Adler School Legacy Society
The Legacy Society was created to express appreciation and recognition for those who care about Adler’s future and vision. The Legacy Society honors those whose meaningful planning and foresight will lead and advance Adler’s mission. We welcome members who have made a commitment to Adler through a bequest, retirement plan, life insurance policy, life-income arrangement, or other legacy gift.
Grateful alumni and supporters who have benefited from Adler’s services have said, “I wish I could do more.” A legacy gift does just that. It allows you the flexibility to make a gift that suits your needs and ensures that the Adler School can continue to attract and retain talented faculty and students to broaden the School’s influence on the psychology profession.
Member benefits include:
- Invitation to the Legacy Society’s annual recognition luncheon
- Invitations to exclusive educational events
- Recognition in the Society’s Honor Roll of Donors Listing in the Adler annual report
- Updates on financial reports and the latest program initiatives
- Knowledge that your support makes a profound difference in the future preparation of socially responsible practioners, reaching out to disadvantaged communities, and responding to issuesof social justice
The Legacy Society is a source of pride for its members, who set an example for others to follow. If you have already named the Adler School in your will or other aspect of your estate plan, thank you and please let us know. We want to be sure that we can fulfill your wishes.