Annual giving is the bedrock of any fundraising program. All Adler University programs are built upon and supported by a strong annual giving base. Annual giving provides the opportunity for donors to participate at various giving levels and to allocate support where their interest lies. The University appreciates all annual gifts – from modest amounts to leadership giving of $1,000 and up – as they afford the means for sustaining and expanding programs, providing student scholarship support, and offsetting operational costs.
There are many convenient ways to make your gift:
- Submit a gift online through our secure online giving form
- Recommend a gift through your donor-advised fund
- Complete a mail-in form, including credit card information or a check made payable to:
17 North Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Select Adler University as the beneficiary of your shopping at Amazon Smile
- By calling Keeya Thomas at 312-662-4034 to make your gift by phone using a credit card
- By contacting Anna Kulseth at 312-662-4037 to make a gift of securities, real estate, life insurance, or gifts in-kind. Please also contact Anna if you are interested in making a donation via wire transfer.