Addressing the challenges facing
the criminal justice system.
This 36-credit program is offered entirely online and can be completed in 24 months, making it an attractive option for students who may be currently employed. Our asynchronous learning model allows for convenience and flexibility. Successful completion of this program includes the courses listed below. More information, including course descriptions and sequencing, can be found in the Adler School Catalog.
- CRIM-500: Criminological Theory
- CRIM-501: Juvenile Justice
- CRIM-502: Social Psychology and Individual Differences
- CRIM-503: Special Topics: Impacts of Drug Policy
- CRIM-504: Mental Health Intersections in Criminal Justice
- CRIM-505: Race, Class, Gender and Justice
- CRIM-506: Public Policy Issues in Criminal Justice
- CRIM-507: Research Methods
- CRIM-508: Comparative Criminal Justice Systems
- CRIM-509: Criminal Justice: Processes and Institutions
- CRIM-510: Community Psychology in Criminal Justice
- CRIM-511: Examining Contemporary Issues in Crime and Justice