Nonprofit Management Curriculum
The M.A. in Nonprofit Management is a 36 credit hour program that includes coursework and a training practicum. More information, including course descriptions and sequencing, can be found in the Adler School Catalog.
- NPM 500: The Nonprofit Sector
- NPM 501: Technical Skills for the Nonprofit Manager
- NPM 502: Professional and Personal Development Skills for the Nonprofit Leader
- NPM 503: Nonprofit Governance, Leadership, and Ethics
- NPM 504: Philanthropy and Resource Development
- NPM 505: Capstone One
- NPM 506: Research Methods for Social Impact
- NPM 507: Advocacy
- NPM 508: Entrepreneurial Program Planning and Development for Social Change
- NPM 509: Grant Writing
- NPM 510: Human Resource and Volunteer Management
- NPM 511: Capstone Two
The Adler School is poised to offer this program beginning fall 2014, pending approval by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.