Helping fulfill the mission
of Adler University.
The library plays an integral role in fulfilling the mission of Adler University. Here, you can pursue academic work individually or in groups, draw on a vast collection of print and electronic resources, and learn about and use information technology.
A dedicated staff of professional librarians, supported by student assistants, strives to advance your learning, teaching, and research experience. We are committed to helping develop socially responsible practitioners.
- Kerry Cochrane, MA, MSW, Director of Library Services
- Frances Brady, MS, Public Services Librarian
- Heather Cannon, MLIS, Technical Services Librarian
- Alexandra Dobre, MLIS, Vancouver Campus Librarian
- Sreedevi Satyavolu, Access Services Librarian
Library facilities support the learning, teaching, and research experience of students and faculty.
- Wireless access in the Library and student lounge areas facilitates individual and group research.
- Public computers are available to students in the Library and in the computer labs. Computers provide access to the full array of online resources, as well as to Microsoft Office applications.
- The Library provides a small number of circulating laptops with wireless network capability for use in the building. Students, faculty, and staff may check out these laptops.
- Networked printers are available in the Library and the computer labs.