Brian Price, Ph.D. Chicago Campus
"Success as a teacher and counselor
depends upon one’s belief in the inherent
good within all of us." Brian K. Price, Ph.D.
Brian K. Price, Ph.D.
In reflecting on my work, I have found key similarities between counseling and teaching. Both require an understanding of the developmental and phenomenological state of students/clients; I must know where my students and clients are, and what they need, in order to teach and counsel them effectively. I also believe that success as a teacher and counselor depends upon one’s belief in the inherent good within all of us and in the potential for change and growth.
I am proud to teach at Adler, a school that is committed to the integration of community engagement in all student and faculty endeavors.
Please email or call me (312.662.4306) if you have questions or would like more information about me.
- Ph.D., Iowa State University
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Illinois)
- American Counseling Association
- Illinois Counseling Association
- Career Interventions for Refugees and Asylum Seekers in the United States, National Convention of the American Counseling Association, March 2011
- Working with the Overseas Military Community, Cultural Impact Conference, Chicago School of Professional Psychology, October 2007