Neil Bockian, Ph.D. Chicago Campus
"I’m happy at Adler because of the privilege
of teaching fantastic students." Neil Bockian
Core Faculty, Psy.D. Program
I am most interested in personality disorders, behavioral medicine, and the brain-behavior relationship. I’m happy to be here at Adler because of our social justice mission and incredible research opportunities, not to mention the privilege of teaching fantastic students.
Please email or call me (312.662.4339) if you have questions or would like more information about me.
- Ph.D., University of Miami
- Clinical Psychologist (Illinois)
- Bockian, N. R. (2006). Personality-guided therapy for depression. Washington, D. C.: American Psychological Association.
- Bockian, N. R. with Porr, V. & Villagran, N. (2002). New hope for people with borderline personality disorder. Roseville, CA: Prima.
- Bockian, N. R., & Jongsma, A. E. (2001). The personality disorders treatment planner. New York: Wiley.
- Assessment of Mild TBI in Three Retired NFL Football Players, American Psychological Association Annual Convention, August 2010
- Preliminary Development of the Bockian Transtheoretical Countertransference Inventory (BTCI), American Psychological Association Annual Convention, August 2010
- Introduction to QEEG and Neurotherapy, The Family Institute, April 2007
- Using Poetry and the Arts to Convey Psychopathology and Resilience, American Psychological Association Convention, August 2005