Neil Bockian, Ph.D. Chicago Campus
"I’m happy at Adler because of the privilege
of teaching fantastic students." Neil Bockian
Core Faculty, Psy.D. Program
I am most interested in personality disorders, behavioral medicine, and the brain-behavior relationship. I’m happy to be here at Adler because of our social justice mission and incredible research opportunities, not to mention the privilege of teaching fantastic students.
Please e-mail or call me (312-662-4339) if you have questions or would like more information about me.
- Ph.D., University of Miami
- Clinical Psychologist (Illinois)
- Bockian, N. R. (2006). Personality-guided therapy for depression. Washington, D. C.: American Psychological Association.
- Bockian, N. R. with Porr, V. & Villagran, N. (2002). New hope for people with borderline personality disorder. Roseville, CA: Prima.
- Bockian, N. R., & Jongsma, A. E. (2001). The personality disorders treatment planner. New York: Wiley.
- Assessment of Mild TBI in Three Retired NFL Football Players, American Psychological Association Annual Convention, August 2010
- Preliminary Development of the Bockian Transtheoretical Countertransference Inventory (BTCI), American Psychological Association Annual Convention, August 2010
- Introduction to QEEG and Neurotherapy, The Family Institute, April 2007
- Using Poetry and the Arts to Convey Psychopathology and Resilience, American Psychological Association Convention, August 2005