Peter Charlton, Ph.D. Vancouver Campus
"My main interests are within Leadership Change Management
and Culture, Coaching and Learning and development."
- Peter Charlton, Ph.D.
Peter Charlton, Ph.D.
Core Faculty, M.A. in Organizational Psychology Program
My main interests are within Leadership Change Management and Culture, Coaching and Learning and development. My work has been published as part of a group examining the impact of culture on Knowledge Management programme design at Henley Business School. I have written on the impact of telecommuting on organizational culture and collaborated with Dr. Giles Spony, Canfield Business School, on investigating the impact of cultural drivers as limiters in establishment of best practices in multinationals operating in Europe.
Please email or call me (236.521.2481) if you have questions or would like more information about me.
- Ph.D., Industrial Psychology, Northcentral University
- M.A., Organizational Psychology NCU
- M.A., Counselling Psychology Adler School of Professional Psychology
- B.A., Hon. Psychology, University Of South Africa
- B.A., Psychology/Sociology University Of South Africa
- Post Graduate Diploma, Organization Development, Sheffield Polytechnic University
- Certified Human Resources Professional, HRPAO (Canada)
- Member of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP)