Robert (Uri) Heller, Ph.D. Chicago Campus
"Adler is a wonderful place to work,
teach, and learn." Uri Heller, Ph.D.
Robert (Uri) Heller, Ph.D.
Core Faculty, M.A. in Counseling Psychology
My interests and experiences in psychology have been varied. I’ve had opportunities to see the field from a multidisciplinary approach—from psycho-physiology labwork, to school psychology, to industrial and organizational psychology. This has also allowed me gain to experience with a variety of clients. As a result, I have a deep appreciation for the overall adaptability of the field and for the levels of service that we, as a profession, can provide.
Adler is a wonderful place to work, teach, and learn. It’s not only our commitment to the outside community that distinguishes us, but also our attention to our own environment that defines us. As a practicum director for many years, I have observed that the skill level and sophistication of the students has grown. The philosophy that Adler has brought to all of us is modern, relevant, and promotes the qualities we want for future generations.
Please e-mail or call me (312-662-4329) if you have questions or would like more information about me.
- Ph.D., Illinois Institute of Technology, 1978
- M.A., Roosevelt University, 1974
- B.A., University of Akron, 1970
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Licensed School Psychologist
- American Counseling Association
- American Psychological Association
- Anxiety Disorder Association of America
- Illinois School Counseling Association
- Supervision Visitation Network
- Making Meaning out of Psychological Evaluations and Parenting Capacity Assessments, Cook County Public Defenders' Forum, December 2009