Organization and Governance
Adler University is a private, independent, nonprofit institution of higher education. The University is incorporated in and operates under the provisions of the State of Illinois General Not-For-Profit Corporation Act and is declared a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The University is extra-provincially registered under the laws of British Columbia as Adler University.
Degree Completion Rates
Adler University has established the following student persistence and completion goals:
- Minimum year-to-year (12 month) student persistence in each degree program of 90%
- Minimum cohort completion rate (measured against degree-level time-to-completion standard) of 85% for graduate ground programs and 75% for online degree program
Click here for degree completion rates.
Program Learning Outcomes, Objectives, & Goals
Click here for program learning outcomes, objectives, and goals.
The following Adler University policies are in place to guide student activity. If you have any questions about these policies, please contact the Office of Student Affairs.
- ADA Policy
- Grade Appeal Policy-Chicago
- Grade Appeal Policy-Vancouver
- Grievance Appeal Policy-Chicago
- Grievance Appeal Policy-Vancouver
- Student Complaint Policy
- Title IX Policy and Title IX Resource Guide
- Title IX Complaint Submission Form
- Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy
Adler University is approved to operate and grant degrees in the State of Illinois by the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE). IBHE can be reached at 431 East Adams, 2nd floor, Springfield, Illinois 62501, 217-782-2551, www.ibhe.org. After exhausting Adler’s grievance procedure students can file complaints with IBHE at http://complaints.ibhe.org/.
Ministry of Advanced Education, Degree Quality Assessment Board (DQAB)
Government of British Columbia
PO Box 9177
V8W 9H8, Canada
Phone: 604-660-2421 All of Adler University's programs offered at the Vancouver campus are offered under the written consent of the British Columbia Minister of Advanced Education having undergone a quality assessment process and been found to meet the criteria established by the Ministry. Note that prospective students are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs