Why join the Adler School?
- Subsidized group health insurance
- Employer-paid group life, long-term disability and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Employee-paid dental, vision, and transportation benefits
- 403(b) savings/retirement plan benefit, with a fully-vested employer matching contribution of up to 5% in the first year. After two years of participation, matching grows by 1% per year, to a limit of 10% employer match.
- $1,500 professional development allowance per fiscal year
- Tuition reimbursement of 50% for coursework related to Adler School employment
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation and sick days
Click here to read our recruitment brochure.
|Department||Job Title||Location||Date Posted||View Details|
|Staff||Director of Annual Giving||Chicago||05/20/2013||View Details|
|Staff||Educational Technology and Support Specialist||Chicago||05/15/2013||View Details|
|Faculty||Program Director-Criminology (Online)||Chicago||04/24/2013||View Details|
|Staff||Director, Corporate and Foundation Relations||Chicago||03/27/2013||View Details|
|Staff||Instructional Designer||Chicago||03/01/2013||View Details|
|Staff||Accessible Technology Intern||Chicago||02/20/2013||View Details|
|Staff||Multimedia Intern||Chicago||01/23/2013||View Details|
|Faculty||Director, Master of Arts in Psychology: Specialization in Military Psychology||Chicago||12/03/2012||View Details|
|Faculty||Core Faculty - Psy.D. Program||Chicago||11/27/2012||View Details|
|Faculty||Core Faculty - MA Counseling Program||Chicago||11/26/2012||View Details|
|Faculty||Program Director, Psy.D. Degree Program||Vancouver||11/21/2012||View Details|
|Faculty||Adjunct Instructor - MIO Program||Online||11/14/2012||View Details|
|Faculty||Program Director/ Core Faculty, Masters of Arts in Industrial and Organizational Psychology (MIO)||Chicago||11/02/2012||View Details|
|Faculty||Adjunct Faculty - Various Programs||Chicago||09/01/2012||View Details|