JOB TITLE: Adjunct Instructor - MIO Program
The Adler School of Professional Psychology, founded in 1952, is the oldest independent school of psychology in North America. The School provides graduate education in psychology and health service delivery with campuses in the heart of downtown Chicago and downtown Vancouver. The Adler School is committed to continuing the pioneering work of its namesake, Alfred Adler. As part of that commitment, the School graduates socially responsible practitioners, engages in communities, and advances social justice.
The Adler School is a value-centered and growing institution that is seeking adjunct instructors to teach assorted courses in the MIO program. Responsibilities of the adjunct instructor include: delivery of existing courses and development of new courses
- Variable and flexible
Applicants must have a completed master degree (preference given to completed doctorates) as well as the following competencies, and experience.
- Training in any aspect of industrial-organizational psychology
- Experience in online ad/or hybrid education (preference to multiple years of successful course delivery)
- Experience in consulting to organizational ( preference to international experience and/or managerial expertise)
A particular commitment of the School, rooted in Adler's emphasis on social interest, is training psychologists to work with marginalized and underserved populations and who are committed to social justice. Candidates with particular interest in this mission and with demonstrated experience in these areas are preferred.Must pass a pre-employment background check.
- Delivery of online graduate-level courses
- Development of online graduate level courses
Applicants should submit letter of interest and curriculum vitae to: Dr. Peter Liu at email@example.com.