Info Apply Share

Request Information

You need a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution to enroll in Adler University programs.

Okay

In the Media | 11.01.19

Online Campus Student Featured on The Leveraged Ph.D.

Shannon Thomison, a student in the Online Campus Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial and Organizational Psychology program, was featured on The Leveraged Ph.D., a blog that helps doctoral students use their future degree to its full potential.

Thomison runs two side businesses while working on her degree. Both companies assist young adults and women with developing themselves professionally by utilizing self-management solutions, such as creating effective habits, cultivating discipline, and career planning.

“When I left my corporate career development counselor position in 2017, I was still being asked to assist employers, former students, and other career development counselors from the organization I left,” she said. “I knew then I had to continue doing this work, but on my own terms.”

Read more about Thomison in The Leveraged Ph.D. story, “A Journey in Becoming: How to Find Your Side Hustle [Interview with Shannon Thomison].”