Give Apply Info

Request Information

You need a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution to enroll in Adler University programs.


In the Media | 08.22.22

How do you close the exercise gap? Sports and Human Performance assistant professor weighs in

The concept of food deserts has grown increasingly in recent years, but what about exercise deserts? In a recent interview with Livestrong, Assistant Professor Teri Shigeno, Ph.D, of the Adler University Master of Science in Sports and Human Performance program shared her insight on the need for free programs in schools and how to overcome other barriers to equitable access. Read more.

Related Stories

Maternal mental health awareness: Adler professor shares why it's important

Maternal mental health disorders have significant long-term impacts not just on the well-being of the person who gave birth but, when untreated, on the whole family. Rachel Diamond, Ph.D., LMFT, the clinical training director for couple and family therapy at Adler University, shares insight on why we need maternal mental health awareness and signs of concern.

Learn More

Can After-School Programs Help Children Recover From the Pandemic?

Through a partnership with After School Matters, Adler provides free individual counseling for youth participants; access to telehealth services; workshops on mental health awareness, grief, loss, intergenerational trauma and healing; and trainings for instructors to identify youth mental health needs.

Learn More

LGBTQ Leadership in Higher Education

Learn More