Policies & Forms

Please contact us if 
you have any questions.

Please contact us if
you have any questions.

Policies & Forms

The following forms from the Office of the Registrar may be of use to you as you complete your studies at Adler University and as an alumnus. If you have questions about these forms, please email the Office of the Registrar or call 312.662.4130. The fax number for the Office of the Registrar is 312.277.0918.

Official Transcript Requests

The National Student Clearinghouse (Clearinghouse) is Adler University's servicer for official transcript requests for all campuses except Vancouver.  All transcripts requests are now accepted online through the Clearinghouse.  We are pleased to provide our students and alum with a streamlined, efficient, and paperless transcript request process. 

When ordering your transcript through the Clearinghouse, students must provide their written electronic consent to authorize the release of their transcript.  You can order your transcript using any major credit card.  Your card will be charged after your order is processed.

The Clearinghouse website will walk you through the transcript ordering process.  You will receive email notification once your transcript request has been received and again after your transcript request has been processed.  You also have the option of providing your mobile number so you can stay updated via text message.

Students have the option to order official electronic or paper transcripts through the Clearinghouse.  Delivery options include secure electronic PDF, overnight shipping, standard United Postal Service, in person pick up at the Chicago campus, and various expedited options. Cost and fees are indicated as you select the type of transcript you want.

Transcripts will not be released until all financial obligations have been satisfied.  This includes any outstanding balance, library materials, or library fines.

Click here to order your official transcript

Unofficial Transcripts

Current students and alum with access to Adler Connect have direct access to their unofficial transcript through the Student Planning option in Self-Service.

Alum and former students who do not have access to Adler Connect, please download and complete the Enrollment and Degree Verification form (found on this page below) to request a copy of your unofficial transcript.  Unofficial transcripts are free of charge.

Practicum, Internship, and Post-Doc Transcript Requests

Transcripts for current students applying to practicum and internship and students and recent graduates applying for post-doc should not be ordered through the Clearinghouse.  There is currently no charge for practicum and internship transcripts utilized for the application process for current students and for current students and recent graduates applying for post-doc.  Please follow the directions below. Refunds for these types of transcripts submitted through the Clearinghouse will not be refunded after the request has been processed.  Practicum and internship transcripts requested and used for other purposes will be assessed the transcript ordering fee. 

Practicum Transcripts

Please see the link to order your practicum transcripts on the registrar page on Adler Connect.  This link is only active during the practicum application process.

Internship Transcripts

Please e-mail your request along with the APPI form to registrar@adler.edu.  There is a maximum of one internship transcript.


Effective December 1, 2019, current students applying for post-doc and alumni applying for post-doc within one year of the degree conferral date posted on their transcript may request up to 10 free official transcripts within a 365-day period. Students and alum needing more than 10 official transcripts within a 365-day period must request and purchase any excess through the Clearinghouse. Please see the “Official Transcript Requests” topic above for complete details on how to request a transcript through the Clearinghouse. When submitting your request for free post-doc transcripts, please remember to include the following: (1) the APPI form or (2) the Enrollment and Degree Verification form (found on this page below), with “Post-Doc Transcript Request” selected and a job description for each post-doc position. Transcripts will be sent directly to the student with the envelope stamped “for practicum/internship/post-doc purposes only”.


The forms listed below may be accessed via Adler Connect. Click on the Student Services tab and select Registrar.

  • Application to Add or Drop a Degree Program
  • Degree Completion and Graduation Application
  • Independent Study Request Form
  • Leave of Absence Form
  • Student Withdrawal Form
  • Student Planner Registration Guide

If you have questions about the following policies, please contact Student Accounts.

If you have questions about the following policies, please contact Student Affairs.

If you have any questions about Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy or Return to Title IV policies, please contact the Director of Financial Aid.