Funding Your Education

Adler University Graduation

An advanced degree is an investment
in yourself—and your future.

Funding Your Education

Earning an advanced degree is making an investment in yourself—and your future. A degree can open the door to more career choices and increase your earning potential. In times of economic uncertainty, possibly one of the best investments you can make is in your education, and in the professional skills that can lay the foundation for your future.

Aid is available from the U.S. federal government, and from institutional and outside programs. Aid can come in the form of:

  • Loans money that must be repaid at some point in the future, with interest. Graduate student federal loans are not need-based, but there may be a credit check required.
  • Federal Work Study assistance that is earned through service to the institution or an outside organization. This assistance is need-based.
  • Veterans Education Benefits and Military Assistance assistance available to Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces and their dependents or those on active duty/reserve.

Most U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are enrolled in a degree or certificate program at Adler University may use financial aid to cover the full cost of their educational expenses. Financial aid may be used to cover the cost of tuition, fees, books and living expenses during all academic terms in which a student is registered at least half-time. More information about a student’s cost of attendance is available here.

Ready to apply for U.S. financial aid?

Contact Us

The Office of Financial Aid will help you understand your options and answer any questions you have. Our financial aid counselors are available for phone or in-person consultations. You can reach the Office of Financial Aid by calling (844) 459-3710 or via email. If you would prefer to contact a specific staff member, you can find staff contact information here.