Policies & Forms

Please contact us if 
you have any questions.

Please contact us if
you have any questions.

Policies & Forms

The following forms from the Office of the Registrar may be of use to you as you complete your studies at Adler University and as an alumnus. If you have questions about these forms, please email the Office of the Registrar or call 312.662.4130. The fax number for the Office of the Registrar is 312.277.0918.

Official Transcript Requests

The National Student Clearinghouse (Clearinghouse) is Adler University's servicer for official transcript requests for all campuses except Vancouver.  All transcripts requests are now accepted online through the Clearinghouse.  We are pleased to provide our students and alum with a streamlined, efficient, and paperless transcript request process. 

When ordering your transcript through the Clearinghouse, students must provide their written electronic consent to authorize the release of their transcript.  You can order your transcript using any major credit card.  Your card will be charged after your order is processed.

The Clearinghouse website will walk you through the transcript ordering process.  You will receive email notification once your transcript request has been received and again after your transcript request has been processed.  You also have the option of providing your mobile number so you can stay updated via text message.

Students have the option to order official electronic or paper transcripts through the Clearinghouse.  Delivery options include secure electronic PDF, overnight shipping, standard United Postal Service, in person pick up at the Chicago campus, and various expedited options. Cost and fees are indicated as you select the type of transcript you want.

Transcripts will not be released until all financial obligations have been satisfied.  This includes any outstanding balance, library materials, or library fines.

Click here to order your official transcript

Unofficial Transcripts

Current students and alum with access to Adler Connect have direct access to their unofficial transcript through the Student Planning option in Self-Service.

Alum and former students who do not have access to Adler Connect, please download and complete the Enrollment and Degree Verification form (found on this page below) to request a copy of your unofficial transcript.  Unofficial transcripts are free of charge.


If you have questions about the following policies, please contact Student Affairs:

If you have questions about the following policies, please contact Student Accounts.


Adler University desires to resolve student grievances, complaints, and concerns in an expeditious, fair, and amicable manner. Students who wish to resolve a grievance should follow the Student Grievance Procedure. However, if an issue cannot be resolved internally, students may file a complaint with their State Postsecondary Education Agency. Contact information to State Postsecondary Education agencies can be found here.