Kyra joins Adler after an 8-year tenure at Clemson University, most recently serving as the deputy chief of staff in the Office of the President. During her time at Clemson, Kyra served as a member of the University’s Executive Leadership Team, working closely with their President and Chief of Staff along with other leaders across campus on strategic initiatives such as student recruitment, academics, communication, alumni engagement, diversity and inclusion, fundraising, and university operations.
After joining Clemson in 2013 as the assistant director of Student-Athlete Development, Lobbins quickly began making her mark and was named the director of Student-Athlete Development in 2015. In 2015, the President’s Office tapped her to develop the President’s Leadership Institute, the University’s preeminent leadership development program for top-performing faculty and staff. Since its founding, the program has been recognized nationally and resulted in a 70 percent advancement rate for participants. In 2018 Kyra was named Associate Deputy Chief of Staff and in 2019 promoted to Deputy Chief of Staff.
As Chief of Staff at Adler, Kyra provides support and counsel to the President and key leaders of the University in matters of internal and external communications, operations and administration of the University, institutional advancement, and development of the Board of Trustees.
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership – Higher Education, Clemson University (in progress)
- Master of Business Administration, University of Akron
- Master of Arts in Sport Administration, Northern Illinois University
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Psychology Minor, Tulane University
- Best and Brightest 35 and Under, Greenville Business Magazine, 2019