Applying for Admission
At Adler University, we take great pride in our diverse student body. Students represent a wide range of professional interests, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, and academic and work histories. We admit individuals with a record of outstanding academic achievement and a commitment to social responsibility. Applicants are encouraged to review the specific admissions requirements for their program of interest.
The Admissions Committee evaluates applicants on a number of factors:
- Academic performance
- Content and clarity of written and verbal communication
- Strength of recommendations
- Personal and professional presentation throughout the admission process
- Community service interest and/or experience
- Prior professional work experience
- Integrity, motivation, and personal ethics
Possession of the minimum requirements does not ensure admission. The University reserves the right to admit or deny admission based on the professional judgment of faculty and administration involved in the admission process.
Many of our programs fill quickly, so we encourage you to submit your application early. This will provide you with entry to our application portal with real-time access to track your application status along with any outstanding documents. If you have questions regarding programs and space availability, please contact Admissions.