Our mission is to maintain, promote and grow the core theory, research, and methods of Adlerian Psychology, its foundational roots, and best practice applications in schools, at home, in clinical settings, the workplace and in the community.
We support, educate, train, and engage people and communities interested in Adlerian psychology. We conduct research, work on archival materials, and serve as a clearinghouse of all things Adlerian. We partner with students, faculty and staff at all three Adler University campuses, and with Adlerians from around the world.
- Offer live educational presentations, trainings, and webinars
- Train teachers, leaders, students, clinicians, and employees in building and sustaining relationships from an Adlerian perspective
- Consult with local, national, and international institutions on Adlerian approaches and training programs
- Bring Adlerian philosophy into the curriculum at Adler University
- Collaborate with other Adlerian organizations, such as the North American Society of Adlerian Psychology (NASAP), the International Association of Individual Psychology (IAIP), and the International Committee of Adlerian Summer Schools and Institutes (ICASSI)
- Manage Adlerpedia.org, an online community with Adlerian resources
- Research what Alfred Adler or Rudolf Dreikurs, a founder of Adler University, would say on contemporary issues
- Look for Adlerian resources to use in coursework, internships, and practicums
- Establish a solid Adlerian foundation for your dissertation
- Search for additional Adler and Dreikurs training while at school or upon graduation
- Connect with other Adlerians