- A baccalaureate degree earned from a regionally accredited college or university or an equivalent degree from an international college or university.
- A recommended GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale for undergraduate and graduate coursework. Exceptions may be made for applicants who demonstrate outstanding academic performance or academic ability in other ways.
- Approved applicants will be invited for a personal interview as the final step in the application process.
Applicants are required to submit the following items to be considered for admission:
- Application and application fee
- Statement of Intent answering the following questions:
- Why are you interested in your chosen field and program?
- Why is Adler University’s program a good fit for you?
- What are your career goals and interests?
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended (U.S and Canada)
- Official transcripts should be sent directly to the Office of Admissions
- Unofficial transcripts may be accepted for any schools in which a degree was not received
- International transcripts must be evaluated by a transcript evaluation service
- Two letters of Recommendation
- These should be from someone who can specifically speak to your academic and professional abilities.
Please submit all materials to the Office of Admissions prior to the application deadline.
Official transcripts should be sent to:
Adler University – Office of Admissions
17 N. Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60602
Official electronic transcripts should be sent to [email protected].
For more information for International Applicants, click here.